Our simple 5-step process makes it easy for you to order your tests, collect samples from your dog and return them to us for analysis. You can track the progress of your order at any time in your CAGT account.
- Find the tests you want to order; the easiest way to do this is to search for the disease. Add the desired quantity to your basket, and check out (don’t forget to apply any discount codes you may have – see Frequently Asked Questions).
- Pay for your order, either by creating an account with the University of Cambridge Online Store or by calling us at +44 (0)1223 765 860. We are working on incorporating online payment directly into our website.
- When you receive the swab kits (one kit per dog), collect DNA samples from your dog.
- Give us the details for the dog by activating the swab kit using the unique activation code provided.
- Return the samples to use in the address envelope provided.